- 1 Dragon pet system:
- 2 How to obtain eggs:
- 3 Elemental differences:
- 3.1 Holy dragons:
- 3.2 Holy dragon spells:
- 3.3 Dark dragons:
- 3.4 Dark dragon spells:
- 3.5 Fire dragons:
- 3.6 Fire dragon spells:
- 3.7 Ice dragons:
- 3.8 Ice dragon spells:
- 3.9 Poison/Earth dragons:
- 3.10 Poison/Earth dragon spells:
- 3.11 Lightning dragon:
- 3.12 Thunder dragon spells:
- 3.13 Omni dragon:
- 3.14 Omni dragon spells:
Dragon pet system:
How to obtain eggs.
- Breeding – A dragon breeding NPC has made his way to Tibia and is looking for strong adventurers to bring in rare draconic species so that he may breed new species.
- Looting – Some dragons you might kill may be carrying an egg. These eggs would be extremely rare because the adventurer would easily destroy it during battle.
- Dragon nests – Some dragon spawns might have nests of eggs hidden away, the player can receive an egg by using it.
- Quests – Some dragons might not look to immediately kill humans and instead humans can befriend them through quests. The dragon could then entrust them with one of their eggs.
There will be several elements a baby dragon can be hatched with:
- Omni (all elements)
Holy dragons are quite easy to keep as a companion because they have very gentle demeanours. They often have yellow or white scales and a very majestic appearance. They illuminate even the darkest caverns with their presence. They are loyal and behave much like dogs. They will protect their ‘parent’ or owner by putting itself before danger. Holy dragons will taunt enemies and cast protective buffs on their owner. They are quite simple to raise because they are so gentle. (Easy to tame/level up.)
TLDR: Tank dragon, will protect owner with taunts.
Holy dragon spells:
Unlike holy dragons the dark dragons don’t take kindly to humans at all. Even when they are barely hatched, they will resent humans. They need very specific and strict training. Their scales absorb any and all light near it and therefore they are always cloaked in immense darkness. The flames that they spread from their mouth are black and are said to never stop burning. Whilst very hard to tame, once you have their loyalty, they will fight for you with all their might. Dark dragons deal great damage and debuff opponents through curses and dark fireblasts. They are very hard to raise. (Hard to tame/level up.)
TLDR: Hyper aggressive DPS dragon. Will melee, shoot etc.
Dark dragon spells:
The most common dragon breed of Tibia, they breathe regular fire and are often found in places with high temperatures. Many adventurers are familiar with this type of dragon. Whilst common however, the dragon can still prove to be a great ally in battle. They can be a bit rough to tame, especially during puberty but most fire dragons will be loyal and hard working.
TLDR: is aggressive, will melee enemies.
Fire dragon spells:
They are often found in the colder regions of Tibia, hidden away on frozen mountain tops or deep inside chilly caverns. It is said that moments before you encounter an ice dragon the temperature around you will drop significantly. Ice dragons sometimes freeze themselves entirely and can sleep in that frozen state for centuries at a time. They usually have noble personalities and will protect their owners. Their freezing cold magic helps control enemies. They’re fairly easy to tame as long as you’re not afraid of the cold.
TLDR: Tank/bruiser dragon, will melee. Deals higher damage than holy, has more CC.
Ice dragon spells:
Earth dragons are considered among the nicest dragons of Tibia. Comparable to dogs they’re loyal and playful. An earth dragon will recognise the first thing it sees after hatching as its parent. For this reason, if you hatch an earth dragon you can expect its complete loyalty. They are said to be the helpers of the Goddess Tibia and they use their bond with nature to heal and support those in need. They are very easily tamed.
TLDR: Keeps its distance, heals owner.
Poison/Earth dragon spells:
It is said that the only way to hatch a thunder dragon is to travel to the eye of a storm and wait for lightning to strike the egg. These dragons are quite rare and whilst they aren’t especially aggressive towards humans, they don’t particularly like them either. A lightning dragon is extremely fast, so fast that rumours say they can become lightning itself. They tend to avoid human contact which is why they are considered quite rare. Because of their avoiding nature they’re hard to tame and level up.
TLDR: Keeps distance, shoots lightning, is fast.
Thunder dragon spells:
It is not known whether omni dragons exist or are just a product of folklore. It is said that if you see one fly through the sky good luck will come over you. The scales of an omni dragon reflect all colours which make it shimmer with a rainbow-like aura. Among dragonkin omni dragons are often revered as royalty or deities. Which furthers the suspicion of them being make-believe. It is said that one of the kings of old rode an omni dragon into war against the Gods. We can assume that they are incredibly hard to tame if at all possible.
TLDR: Strongest dragon, extremely hard to get. Melees, is very tough.
Omni dragon spells:
- Level 1 – Passive: Adds all the passives of the other dragons.
- Level 5 – Omnistrike – Hits the enemy with a strike spell of every element, each dealing low to medium damage. – 4s cooldown.
- Level 10 – Omni Renewal – Dragon heals self and owner for 10% of their health. – Cooldown -6s.
- Level 25 – Rainbow wave – Dragon shoots a wave made out of several elements, dealing medium to high damage. – 12s cooldown.
- Level 35 – Groundbreaker – Dragon collapses the ground under an enemy trapping it (snaring) it for 6 (players 3 seconds) seconds. Enemy can still heal/attack just not move. – deals low damage – 20s cooldown.
- Level 50 - Passive: The player can mount their dragon for highly increased movement speed and easy travelling. Slightly slower than lightning dragon 8% faster than others. Leaves rainbow trails while riding.
- Level 75 – Omni Barrage – Creates a combination of earthquakes, thunderstorms and blizzards. Dealing high damage. (Only one hit, just a lot of different stuff going on)
- Level 100 – Passive: Omniscience – Dragons’ damage increases by 10%.